December 9, 2010

Thursday Thirteen: Songs I can listen to over and over again

 Oh, how I miss the colors of summer...

In no particular order, this is a brief look into the randomness that is my head:
  1. One, U2
  2. Boy With a Coin, Iron and Wine
  3. I Would Walk 500 Miles, the Proclaimers
  4. Ode to Joy, Beethoven
  5. Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven
  6. Bamboleo, Gipsy Kings
  7. Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley
  8. Free Fallin, Tom Petty
  9. Eu Sei, Marisa Monte
  10. Crocodile Rock, Elton John
  11. Black, Pearl Jam (MUCH to the chagrin of my husband)
  12. Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd (Cliche, I know)
  13. Where the Streets Have No Name, U2
If you'd like to have a listen, here you go:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

U2 - I love classic rock!
Love you Honey.

jon said...

Mingle******

Mingle?.....
Good music!!...Throw in something by Eric Clapton.

Rogers5 said...

I can't hear Crododile Rock without thinking of a 10 year old little girl bopping with her future brother in law

Jan said...

The one U2 song that I can listen to ad nauseum is "Stay, Far Away So Close" - I love love love it and think that it's the one track that hasn't been overplayed to death on the radio so I'll do the honour myself :)

Anonymous said...

Great list! Agree with a few of those! :)

Kwizgiver said...

The only song I don't know is Eu Sui, I'll have to look it up. U2 is my favorite band... since 1982.

::mingle::