September 15, 2011

Homeward stretch

It's been kind of one of those trying kinds of weeks. I think I'm adjusting better to the new medicine in that I don't feel completely crazy, but it is still making me pretty sick to my stomach, making food really not very desirable. C-man has still been struggling a bit with school, although he did come home with the "Good Apple Award" yesterday after an especially bad day on Tuesday. He said he tried really hard for it, which is excellent. Secretly, I think the teacher is a little bit afraid of me now. Not the worst thing in the world, I suppose. Regardless, he was much happier about school again. I hope it continues today.

It all makes me really glad it's Thursday, and we can look forward to the weekend. We have Seussical play tickets on Saturday, Beerman has been assembling our new 20 x 20 tent in the backyard in preparation for Fall Fest, today is veggie pickup day, and tomorrow is early release from school day (which I didn't realize until C-man told me last night - zoinks!). It's gotten ridiculously cold, so I don't know what we can do. But I feel like there is some more geocaching or some other fun to be had out there. (Because Friday can't be a homework day, too, can it?)

So here's to the almost end of the week. It can't come soon enough.

No comments: