September 1, 2011

Thursday Random Thirteen

  1. C-man is a first grader now. Which means he is very concerned with being cool. For example, his backpack can only be carried on one shoulder, regardless as to how heavy it is.
  2. Beerman sent me the most gorgeous flowers on Monday. They're really pretty, and everyone is jealous. I do enjoy both of those things.
  3. It seems like everyone at work is pregnant or just had a baby. While I appreciate their enthusiasm, it can get kind of hard to be genuinely thrilled every day with each new development. Especially when someone unknowingly asks the idiot question, "Why aren't you pregnant?"
  4. My arthritis has really flared up this week. I'm so not into that.
  5. We went to the Brewers game last night. Oh.boy.
  6. Cardinals fans are, for the most part, pretty respectful. It was way better than against the Twins or Cubs. Well, except for the outcome, of course.
  7. C-man totally dominated my camera while at the game. Since the Brewers were so bad, I thought I'd share his photo today.
  8. Note to self: Get new memory card for the old camera so he can have that one so I can get my own camera back.
  9. I am really excited about the 3-day weekend ahead. We have plans with friends at night, but the day is ours to enjoy. It's one of the few weekends at home all summer. We can actually get some stuff done. Pretty sad, considering Labor Day marks the end of summer.
  10. I had some labs at the rheumatologist the other day and have been playing phone tag with my doctor since. I hate that.
  11. We're working on planning our Fall Fest 2011. I think this year's movie is going to be Rio and a Brazil/Angry Birds theme. Mmmm... meat...
  12. Cargo Bridge is my new game. I love it.
  13. Some days, 13 things to think of are just too hard.

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I agree that some days it's tough to come up with 13 things (or ten things on tuesdays for me)...

Kim said...

Sometimes even one thing is hard to come up with. ;)

I love the backpack one should thing, my daughter decided this year she would have a bag rather than a backpack. She noticed how heavy a bag is vs a backpack while waiting for the bus yesterday.

Bev Sykes said...

"Some days, 13 things to think of are just too hard."

You've got THAT right. I'm wondering how much longer I'm going to stick with it. I've done 103 and I'm running out of ideas!