September 16, 2011

TBIF*

*Thank Buddha it's Friday

Friday, the love of my life, How very happy I am to see you!

My head has been screaming in pain for a few days now, and working from home while resting when I can today, is sort of beyond beautiful. I don't know if it's the weather, the medicine, or that damn donut (okay, fine, two donuts) I was weak and broke down and ate the other day. (It was a really, really bad day.)

In other exciting news, C-man asked Beerman to make him a picture frame last night. While doing so, Beerman successfully shot a nail through his thumb. He pulled the nail out before coming inside, and thankfully didn't hit any bones or anything important. He was all hyped up like I remember being after getting my belly button pierced all those years ago. So we cleaned it out, bandaged it up, and he went back outside to do some more work. Probably not the best choice, but there really was no stopping him until he could calm down a bit.

And with that, I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Mary Z said...

I hope Beerman's tetanus shots are up-to-date. Followup report sometime, please. And I hope you're feeling better soon.

What a lovely, serene garden - just looking at the photo makes me feel good.

Anonymous said...

Beerman here. Tetanus shoot this spring, thinking it should be annual shot for me.

Kim said...

Sorry about your thumb Beerman, if it makes you feel any better my mother sewed right through her pointer finger (the middle of the nail) TWICE.

Can I have that garden? It looks so zen. I bet dogs even walk nicely through it. :)