September 22, 2011

Thursday Thirteen things I have to do


  1. Clean the house before this weekend's festivities
  2. Pray the rain holds off on Saturday so we can have our party
  3. Laundry. Dear God, how long have I been avoiding that?
  4. Groceries. For us and our 35 guests. Oh, who am I kidding? I need to make a list so Beerman can go grocery shopping.
  5. Sleep. I don't know why, but sleep has been escaping me lately, and it has not been fun
  6. Finish The Night Circus. Unbelievably, I have finally found a book I'm actually enjoying!
  7. Buy lots of limes to make the caipirinhas
  8. Hang the canvas of the O Torii photo I took that should be arriving today.
  9. Rip out about 1/3 of the sweater I've knitted so far. It's such a dumb pattern, but I think I've got it figured out now. Well, until the next slip up.
  10. Pick up the CSA veggies. Thursdays are always good because we get our box of goodies. Today we even get apples. Yum!
  11. Take some photos. I really have not been very inspired lately, and that's sad. So maybe I need to force it a bit to get out of my rut.
  12. Put the shoes away by the door. You'd think I had 5 kids with the amount of shoes we have tossed about.
  13. Put together a party playlist

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Glad you're out of your bad book rut! I'll definitely check it out. And I hope you'll share your party playlist! I'm always looking for fun tunes.

Kim said...

Ironically enough I have a free itunes ebook thingy from Starbucks for that book! It's only an extended sample though.