February 7, 2012

Kind of exhausting

I'm at a week-long work annual meeting in Orlando. I find these things so exhausting. There's the all-day sitting and listening. And then the all-night partying. Neither of which I'm in to these days. Partly because i feel like garbage and can't drink even one drink or i get really ill, and partly because i just don't enjoy partying with co-workers. Bleh. Last night was a little more subdued, as I opted for dinner with a few co-workers instead of a grand affair at Epcot or Downtown Disney. Tonight is the mandatory fun event. The headliner is secret, but I've been told by a solid source that it rhymes with Seinfeld. Or maybe that's his real name. But shhh... don't tell, because it's a secret. It's always a big competition about what you wear. And since I'm chubby, I am not really feeling that either. At least the food has been good. Hmmm... Maybe that's why I'm chubby. Only 2 more days of this...

1 comment:

SarahinSC said...

Eeewww! I'm so with you! I couldn't handle all of that for all the reasons you listed too. Hang in there!