February 3, 2012

Rambling along

I got my fix-it ticket for not having a registered plate, fixed. (Follow that?) But now I have to get my engine light that is simply a sensor error and not something wrong with the vehicle but I haven't fixed it because it's a $1500 repair fixed or the car won't pass emissions. I don't know what I hate more - the DOT or this vehicle.

Harry and I both got groomed today. Me to get rid of my grays, him to enhance his. We're both stunningly beautiful now, although he smells decidedly better.
C-man really wants to spend his allowance money on hermit crabs. They seem relatively easy, but they stink a little. I don't know if I want stinky crabs in my house. But he's sort of stuck on this. Maybe for his birthday if he's still on this kick in a month.

I've discovered another reason I love the Roku player Troy bought. There's a Pandora app that I can play through the TV while I'm working at home. Sweet!

I'm quitting acupuncture. I bailed on last night's appointment. I just don't see the point. But these offices are so cultish, I don't know how to do it and then have them leave me alone.

I've been feeling like total crap this week. I'm due for another shot on Tuesday. Maybe I'll cheat and shoot up on Sunday, since it's either that or Thursday when I get home.
 
Which sucks, because I'm kind of mentally obsessed with getting my sweater done and can't because my hands are so stiff. You know, since I only started it in August on my way to Japan and all.
 
Enjoy your weekend. And Go Pack. Oh yeah, right...

No comments: