February 22, 2012

Little Roy

C-man brings his school work home every day so we can see how he did. Yesterday, he wrote a story to Little Roy, our Royal Plecostomus and then came home to read it to him. This is Roy enjoying his story.

In other fun stuff, we put together a table for the school's spring trivia contest. Cocktail hour starts at 6:30, there are no kids allowed, you are encouraged to bring your own drinks and snacks, and try to answer 2 hours of useless trivia with friends. Sounds like a great time to me!

This spring's enrichment program at C-man's school was Korean drumming. Apparently they had a "performance" yesterday. And apparently I was the only parent who missed that memo that I was supposed to be there, as I was informed in the car on the way home from school. Just one more thing for him to bring up at therapy later in life.

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm stuck in cubeland with people eating nonstop. At least I'm not in a leadership training class like Beerman and then forced to go eat dinner at a bad chain Italian restaurant.

No comments: