July 8, 2012

Let summer begin

Now that the unbroken championship baseball trophy has a place of honor on top of my piano (we really need to put up some shelves in this kid's room), it's time to move on to part two of our summer. The part that is filled with farmers' markets and geocaching and swimming and golfing and birthday parties. (I don't know what it is about birthday parties, but C-man has one scheduled every weekend from here on out now. There might also be the factor that C-man gets invited to absolutely everyone's party - even summer camp kids are inviting him.) I also need to take some photos that are un-baseball related.

I hate seeing his season go, because it's so much fun for him and I like the group of parents so well, but moving on to part 2 is kind of refreshing, too. Let the summer begin.

No comments: