July 10, 2012

Stuff

Look! Summer photos that don't have a baseball in them!

I can't get my yogurt making right. It is making yogurt, but it's not how I want it to be. I think I have to add some powdered milk into the mix. And I've figured out that using 2% is a waste, because you have to pour off half of it when it separates. You know, for your next yogurt-making project. It is quite tasty, though, so this is worth the trouble.

This morning while taking C-man to camp, we saw a baby fawn jumping and leaping around the field. It was so stinking cute, he had to have just been born very recently and gotten his jumping legs. We giggled a lot.

Last night C-man was at a friend's house straight from summer camp. While there, he got a call from a friend to come over. Since he was already at a different friend's house, he has an appointment with him for tonight. I need to start teaching this kid how to make his own calendar.

I'm wearing blue pants today. I'm trying to embrace my inner fashionability, but really just feel like a giant blueberry who is on her way to 3rd grade.

My new Gabriel Allon book comes out in another week. I cannot wait. I do love me some Gabriel Allon.

I have a chiropractic appointment scheduled for later today. I've really needed one, but with all the swelling I've had, it's usually so pointless since nothing moves. I am soooo looking forward to it, though.

I'm heading to Boston next week. I'd forgotten about that trip. I kind of don't want to go. Boston isn't my kind of town.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: