July 21, 2012

Low key kind of day


I bought a mini trampoline today. I figured if I am going to try to get myself moving more, I'd need some fun ways to do it.

C-man slept at a friend's house last night. After being gone all week, I missed the little squirt.

Besides having to pee nonstop, I have noticed very little difference in being on all these steroids. Ick.

We have a party at a friend's house tomorrow. I probably should figure out what we are going to make. Fruit is always a safe one.

My latest Gabriel Allon book arrived. Apparently I preordered from both Amazon and BN. Oops. At least the BN one was a signed copy.

The weekly homemade yogurt making has been going swimmingly. I have been eating it with Grandma's peaches and having a minor heart attack of joy each time.

I voted to see Batman tonight but was overruled. Everyone else wants to stay home. Guess it is a date with Gabriel since I just can't bear to watch Wolverine vs Hulk one more time.

No comments: