July 13, 2012

Uncle

I'm going into my third week of feeling kind of miserable. And by kind of, I don't mean kind of at all. Which means it's time for me to focus on some of the positive things in my life. So here are 10 of my latest and greatest things I love:
  1. That little splotch of Nutella I have to wipe off C-man's cheek each morning
  2. The morning sunlight streaming on my face when it's time to get up
  3. When C-man goes to check on his baseball trophy that is sitting on the piano each day
  4. The summer wardrobe I've put together - trendy, but still me
  5. A hair highlight I'm going to get today to cover up my reverse skunk
  6. The monstrosity of an herb garden I have due to the constant heat
  7.  600+ hits I've gotten from all over the world on my little Yankees baseball team photo blog
  8. Long evening bike rides with C-man that always end by going down a sloping hill in the park
  9. Getting woken up by Harry not so subtly panting in my face because his belly is hungry
  10. My first coffee in the morning

No comments: