July 12, 2012

Thursday nonsense

My rheumatologist gave me vicodin yesterday because my pain levels have been too high for too long and I haven't been sleeping. He told me it was okay to take since I didn't have any drug-seeking behavior. After one day/night on Vicodin, that may just change!

It looks like we are going to take along weekend to go to St. Louis to see the Brewers play the Cardinals. Ticket prices are over double what they are for the Brewers games. Wow! I hadn't expected that. I mean seriously, this is Missouri. The place with a town called Knob Lick. (And you're going to have to trust me when I tell you the town fits the name.)

I have a massage scheduled for Saturday afternoon. I cannot wait.

Man, these days go by quickly lately. Some day I'll catch up. Maybe during tomorrow's hair highligh.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Glad you're getting some relief. Enjoy your massage. Sorry, but I was born in St. Louis. There's something in the water there that stays in the genes - making lifetime Cardinal fans (even when they don't care about baseball).