November 6, 2012

#573

  • Beerman and I went to vote this morning after C-man got on the bus. I was 573 and he was 574 at 7:45 a.m. Pretty decent turnout considering over 35% of the village already voted absentee.
  • I really hope Ohio doesn't drag this out 10 more days for us.
  • I didn't get my stitches out yesterday. The doctor took one out and said, "I'll see you in 5 more days." Stupid Humira.
  • I've officially started Weight Watchers. I've been so down about my weight and lack of energy lately that I just have no excuse anymore.
  • A bit of weight off and these stitches out, and I can start back in the exercise routine, too.
  • C-man gets his report card and school photos this week. Those are both always good for a smile.
  • Ahh, it's time to head home and glue myself to the TV for the night. Here's hoping it goes my way!

No comments: