November 27, 2012

The day after tomorrow isn't even Friday


Harry hurt his back, so I took him to the vet. The vet did a laser treatment on it. Now C-man and Beerman are talking about the frickin' laser beams on the vet's frickin' head. Ahh, Austin Powers is alive and well in this house.

C-man was inconsolable because nobody was coming for his first reconciliation this weekend. But Nana is coming through as the hero to celebrate with him. Thank God, because that was going to cost me a bundle in sympathy gifts otherwise.

I am on week 4 of Weight Watchers, and I am still hungry all the time. I can't keep up a regime that keeps me hungry all the time. But, Greece 2013, baby!

Tonight at dinner, C-man was inquiring how babies really come out the right way. (He was a c-section, so has always been told he was cut out). We gave him straightforward answers, only to discover a girl in class was asking the teacher and she told them to ask their parents. My dutiful child, of course, did. So there you have it. Now I am waiting for him to ask how they get in there!

I could use a cookie.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

I can't hand you a cookie, but I can give you a link:
teaching kids