November 19, 2012

Let the short week commence!

  • It's a short week. Ahh, a blessedly short week of working today and tomorrow.
  • Today is C-man's only day of school for the week. (Can someone please explain what that's all about?)
  • It's also our parent-teacher conference day. I'm curious to see what the report is on the little man. His report card was stellar, but it's always nice to be able to gage how well the teacher likes him.
  • Harry sprained his ankle last night. The poor dog went tearing after a squirrel in the backyard in the dark and planted right onto his face, rolling his foot under. He was still limping this morning, so we're babying him an extra lot.
  • Yesterday, I stepped on the scale for weigh-in day, and gained .5 pounds. That was post a night of wine drinking and ham eating. Today, I weighed in again, and lost 2 pounds from last week. I think I was carrying a bit of water weight!
  • Have I mentioned it's an incredibly short week?

No comments: