November 5, 2012

Muddling along

  • Beerman and C-man have the day off together today. I'm incredibly jealous.
  • I get my stitches out today. Thank God. I am so tired of these things poking me, and sticking out of my shirt, I'm about ready to rip them out myself.
  • Daylight savings time is over. I'm okay with this. What I'm not okay with? The next time the sun will set after 5:00 p.m. - January 28th. Ugh. It's time to plan a sunny long weekend somewhere!
  • C-man's football season is done. Now it's time to start checking out different sports places to see what he wants to join. Judo, here we come.
  • Beerman volunteered at the school rummage sale all day Saturday, making the breakfast, snacks, and lunch. The chairs had the nerve to question the amount of money he spent again. (Nevermind there really were no leftovers, and we bought back anything that wasn't opened or still had partials we'd use) It reminded me why I got the heck out of that gig.
  • The election is tomorrow. Everyone's thrilled for this to be over. I'm kind of sad. I love all this stuff. Except the "You're Damn Right" commercial. That one can go away and fast. Then again, does anyone really believe this will be over tomorrow? I mean, Ohio doesn't even count its provisional ballots until the end of the month.
  • I love voting. That's going to be amazing.
  • Let's get this week started!

No comments: