November 12, 2012

Hello, Monday.

  • Nothing like waking up to a Monday and barely being able to move. Hello, cold front. You were totally unnecessary.
  • I have one week of Weight Watchers points counting done. I'm down 4 pounds. Which is kind of amazing, since my meals didn't really change much. But I cut out all that crappy snacking in-between that was out of control. I'm not expected that kind of loss every week, but it sure does feel good to see progress.
  • I celebrated with a lunch at Solly's for a butter burger. There was so much butter on that thing I was kind of grossed out. But I ate it, of course.
  • My stitches are out, and I've steri-stripped over the gaping gross cut to try to mitigate the scar. I really don't want a giant horizontal scar across my abdomen. Vain, I know.
  • Now that the stitches are out, I'm hoping to be able to exercise a bit to keep the fat loss going. I will not be fat for vacation. I will not be fat for vacation.
  • C-man had to paint his first reconcilliation candle on Sunday morning. We also had to go up on the altar and present his certificate and get a blessing in front of the whole church during mass.
  • While the priest was blessing all of us, and I should have been all reverent and filled with the holy spirit, I was looking at C-man's friend. Her nails were painted with swirly paint and her shoes were red Mary Jane clogs. Almost exactly like I was wearing. It's official. I have the fashion sense of a 7 year old girl.

No comments: