November 10, 2012

Chilling in the warmth

It's the sweet, sweet, lovely, warm (60s) weekend. Which is fantastic after the week we've had around here. Beerman was traveling (Colorado and Washington... Do I need to check his bags considering the latest election referendum?). And C-man and I were just busy. Work has been in.sane. lately. And Thursday night we had to go to school for "family read night". It's where families go to school and read books with the kids in their jammies and they give you milk and cookies. C-man loves it. From the fort building in the school library to which jammies he can show off to his friends. I would have just preferred to read on the couch at home in my own jammies, but of course, we did what we were supposed to do. This weekend we have some first reconciliation and first communion stuff to do with C-man. And of course, there's Bond to watch tonight. (I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it) But other than that, we're cleaning and winterizing and playing it calm. Bliss.

No comments: