November 8, 2012

Bear with me

  • Work has been so incredibly crazy lately, and Beerman has been gone with his own work trip, so you'll have to bear with me as I post photos from a couple of weeks ago. I haven't taken photos in what feels like ages. But that's okay, I guess. It's C-man. And I always find those pictures to be worthwhile.
  • I am supposed to get my stitches out tomorrow. I was supposed to get them out Monday, but that didn't happen. I think I've got a better shot this time. Man, I'm sick of these things.
  • I'm not sick of reading about the election mis-steps of Karl Rove. I just can't tire of those.
  • Last night C-man and I were dancing around the house doing the "Obama won" dance in fits of giggles and snorts. Good times.
  • I read in the school newsletter this morning that in the school-wide election of Rudy Rabbit vs Bucky Bear, my kid was the one to debate for Bucky Bear. And Bucky Bear won. Maybe he is my kid after all!
  • I'm on Day 4 of Weight Watchers and not hungry as much as tired. Which is interesting. We'll see how this progresses. Regardless, I can't be fat for our trip in Spring. Heck, who am I kidding? I can't be too fat for my fat pants anymore!

No comments: