April 9, 2013

Miscellany and Other Stuff

  • I'm heading back to the right timezone, but still not there. 3 p.m. was brutal yesterday. Today, I at least sort of slept until the alarm.
  • The laundry is done and put away. Now I just need to give the house a good scrubdown. We left it in pretty good shape, but it just seems dusty now.
  • Harry seems to have aged since we left him. Either that, or after 2 weeks of living with retirees, he's decided the slow life is the good life. Hard to tell.
  • C-man took his 2700 year old pottery and some other items to share with the class yesterday about his trip. He didn't get a chance to talk about them because the class was too busy listening to a kid talk about a drunk driver who hit some mailboxes on his street. He was so sad. So was I. I get not letting a kid go on forever about a trip, but come on - it's not like he went to Disneyworld. Let the kid talk!
  • C-man is signed up for summer camp. It's hard to believe it's that time already! But he likes this camp a ton, so I'm really thankful he is in again.
  • Fehenerbahce beat Orduspor 2 - 0 yesterday, in case you were wondering.

No comments: