April 17, 2013

Stuff

  • C-man told me I need to pack more in his lunch. I told him we need a bigger lunch bag. This child just cannot get full right now. I feel like I need to guard my plate.
  • This non-stop rain is killing my morale. I really need the sun.
  • 2 years ago, I fell in love with beets. This past year, I learned to love avocados and tomatoes. Now, I suddenly like hummus. What the heck is going on with me? I am 36, and finally growing up? Will I actually like kale at some point?
  • C-man has a judo tournament this weekend. I sure hope he doesn't get last.
  • My right ear has been hearing intermittently and started hurting today. Drag.
  • I went to a dentist appointment today that I didn't have. Apparently it is August, not April. Oops.
  • My birthday is coming up. I used to get so excited about my birthday. Now it just sits in the middle of opening baseball weekend and First Communion.

No comments: