April 26, 2013

Weekend time

It is finally the weekend, in what felt like one of the longest weeks ever, and the weather is supposed to be lovely. It doesn't seem possible that all that can FINALLY come together in one package, and I'm really thrilled.

But that doesn't mean it's going to be carefree and unscheduled, of course. C-man is far too busy for that - he has a judo tournament tomorrow afternoon and a birthday party at the museum on Sunday. Despite this, he's been working the crowd at school and already had several calls for him to come over and play. My social child clearly did not get my hermit tendencies.

In the meantime, I have a half-day of work today because C-man has a half-day at school. After a chiropractic appointment to try to shake this ear infection (I'm going into the doctor this wekeend if this visit doesn't help - I just can't take the pain any longer!), I'm going to get C-man from school, finish some errands, and maybe eat some froyo.

And then, let the weekend begin!

No comments: