May 2, 2013

More random things in my life

  • C-man had his first baseball scrimmage last night. He caught for the first time. Which also meant he wore a cup for the first time. Thank God for dads, because I would have had him put it on upside down. Seemed right to me, at least, but apparently I was very, very wrong.
  • The first real baseball game is tomorrow night. As they say, let the games begin!
  • There are 7 new kids, as in never played baseball before new kids. We are not going to have an undefeated year like last year!
  • I have tomorrow off. It was originally to set up the party tent. Now, it's just going to be for me. Well, after I pick up the house a bit and do some laundry, of course. Then the rest is all mine. Until the baseball game of course.
  • We have to go to a funeral visitation tonight, and I realized I'm wearing bright pink. I may have to stop at home and get something a bit more subdued before going.
  • This morning, I ate the last packet of the Turkish version of Nutella with some toast, and a side of cucumber and cheese, and dreamed I was going to leave the house to go for a walk on the Aegean. Yeah, that didn't work out so well for me.
  • How do I get a job as a travel blogger?

No comments: