May 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up and Monday Kick-off


  • C-man won his game on Saturday, lost by one run on Sunday. He went 5-5 on Saturday and 3-3 on Sunday. Not too shabby.
  • We went out to eat on Saturday night at the local Turkish restaurant for our anniversary. C-man came with us. So awesome that we could walk around the restaurant, look at the pictures, and he could identify each of the places. The food was pretty great too, so all in all, a nice night out.
  • Harry has been super duper slow lately. He had a tick on him, and I'm worried he has erlichia. Doesn't change his oppressiveness about going to the park each day, of course.
  • The plant sale has sadly, not made much money yet this year. I don't think it's worth continuing with it, which is a shame, because it really had such potential. I'm hoping people buy more this week to boost sales. At least we didn't lose any money, because THAT would have been tragic.
  • I think I agreed to organize the host family program for the school next year. At least it isn't VP of Home and School. Ugh. That would have been truly awful.
  • I got a Nook for Mother's Day, and I am a bit embarassed to say how much I like it. I just pre-ordered the English Girl, and it's so much cheaper. Sorry, paper...
  • A naturalist friend is doing distance reiki on me tonight. I have no idea if this will work, but nothing else seems to, so I figured it couldn't hurt.
  • Someone won the lottery this weekend, so I guess it's time to start playing. My odds are better when it's lower, right?

No comments: