May 7, 2013

Vicious cycles

I really need to make a lifestyle change. I have been hurting a lot lately - that deep, dull, mind numbing ache. I totally lack energy. And my gut has been awful. I am really believing that so much of this is gut-related, so I've made an appointment with a crazy naturopath (although I can't get in to see her for ages).

I know that my biggest issue is that I just lack total inertia. I'm always tired and achy which means I get more tired and achy because I don't want to do anything. I know I need to do more, but actually DOING something about it often just feels impossible. It's vicious.

Now that the weather is better, it's time to do better. I just can't continue to live in a state of gritting my teeth.

1 comment:

SarahinSC said...

I understand completely! Inertia breeds inertia. It IS a vicious cycle. Hope we can get off of it!