June 19, 2015

Fantastic Fridays


  • C-man didn't make the post-season tournament team. He was so wrecked.
  • Last night was improved with some baseball practice, the promise of a sleepover tonight, and ice cream.
  • The neighbor kids are being awful, and C-man hasn't been playing with them lately. I can't say it makes me very sad. Especially when the parents try to justify it as, "Pre-teen behavior" with an eye roll.
  • At least he has been loving Shark camp at Discovery World, and has made lots of friends.
  • Speaking of friends, they're all chomping at the bit to get to University School camp next week.
  • I'm so grateful he has such great summer experiences.
  • Speaking of summer experiences, I'm going to go see my bees tomorrow and see if I need to combine two hives.
  • I read today that beehives were in Israel at least 3000 years ago. Land of milk and honey wasn't a metaphor, apparently. Amazing.
  • I think I'm going to audition for another role in a play. Auditions are in August, and the play is in September or October, I think.
  • Enough time has passed, that it sounds fun again.
  • I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Fridays are fantastic.

No comments: