- I had secured two Packers tickets for the 10/18 Packers v Chargers game for our 14th wedding anniversary. (It being the "gold" themed year and all)
- Melvin Gordon (formerly of UW-Madison) is now on the Chargers, and the jersey C-man wants more than anything this year.
- We decided to not tell him we got two tickets lest it break his 10 year old heart.
- Aunt Lonnie texted that
shewe just won the Packers lottery and have four tickets.
- Just in case there was any doubt, Jesus is a Packers fan.
- I had my video shoot in the bees yesterday. I find it so strange to be in front of the camera.
- It was a beautiful day and the second frame I pulled had the queen, so it was lucky overall.
- C-man is eligible for Lego League at school next year. He's wanted to do it forever.
- It is on Saturdays in Fall.
- Sorry Lego League. You don't even come close to the reverence we hold for football.
- Speaking of C-man, the kid is totally irrational lately. And he's been eating way more than usual. (How that's possible, I'll never understand.) This had better be a growth spurt.
- How am I going to survive a teenage C-man if this is what 10 looks like?
- It's supposedly #hugyourcat day. Um... no.
June 4, 2015
at 11:25 AM