- I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday. So it was a nice realization when I was informed it's only Saturday.
- I've got the house picked up. If it ever dries out, I'll get the lawn mowed.
- Then I'm set to be a bit lazy.
- There's no baseball or wrestling this weekend.
- Unless you count tryouts for the post-season tournament.
- Which I really don't, because I won't have to sit through it.
- Speaking of baseball ruining my fun plans, I've decided we need to work ahead. So we've been trying to firm up our 2016 Spring Break trip.
- It's always good to set Beerman on a trip planning mission. You end up with way more ideas than you'd bargained for.
- But now that we've got a plan, I need to start working out to get my body ready for hiking.
- Beasley now insists on a game of backyard ball every night.
- He's gotten attached to us now, which is nice. His a-holeness has decreased exponentially.
- He is, however, still 95 pounds of oaf, which isn't simple.
- It's Polish Fest this weekend, which is always fun.
- C-man has a cold, which he kindly passed on to me, though, so I doubt we'll be up for it.
- But at least it's only Saturday!
June 13, 2015
It's only Saturday!
at 11:28 AM