- Halfway through the week. Thank God.
- At least I have off next week. That'll be amazing.
- I finished up the Shutterfly book from our San Francisco trip. It's never quite how I want it, but close enough for memories.
- The video for work that they did about me is done. Man, I hate seeing myself speak.
- C-man and I went to Franklin to see a baseball game last night. You know, because what else would we do besides drive 45 minutes to see a game he isn't in?
- It was the U14s, and they won State, which means they go to Regionals. This is the team/age that would go to the Little League World Series if they ever made it that far. Plus, C-man knows almost everyone on the team, so that's nice.
- Tonight, I need to do some house stuff. It's either the lawn that gets mowed or stinky Beasley that gets bathed. And some laundry. Oy, the laundry.
- I turned in C-man's school re-enrollment forms today. We were looking at other schools, and I just didn't feel like re-enrolling him yet. The school has been calling and emailing looking for it.
- I can't wait until our week off. That's going to be amazing.
July 29, 2015
Humpity hump hump humpity hump hump
at 10:29 AM