July 16, 2015

Thursday Thirteen


  1. Today was my third and final day of video shoots for this video all about me at work.
  2. You know, the one only about a gazillion people can see.
  3. Except they won't, because who looks at videos on our corporate intranet?
  4. I've been getting emails for Fiji resort bookings. Someone is busy 'working' today.
  5. Last night, Beerman gave me a signed bottle of beer made for Donald Driver, signed by him, just for me.
  6. I might have swooned just a little.
  7. My husband's cool.
  8. I've printed out the tickets for Alcatraz and our night out at a comedy club in San Francisco.
  9. Now I just have to remember to take them along.
  10. I really need to see my bees this weekend. I should have gone last weekend, but well, life happened.
  11. Tomorrow is Friday, and it really can't come soon enough.
  12. I'm looking forward to seeing my bees, visiting the farmers' market, and sleeping.
  13. My right shoulder still hurts. Sigh. I suppose I should go back to the doctor.

No comments: