- We had Parent-Teacher conferences this morning. It's really nice to listen to other people talk so nicely about your kid.
- What I found most interesting was the types of things he was being praised for - ability to work through conflict, maturity in not getting caught up in petty things, collaborating with others - are things he's had some pretty intense experience with in his sports teams.
- It's nice to think about that side of things, when I'm reading all those articles about the potential brain damage from the sub-concussive hits.
- I have tomorrow off. I thought I'd have a half-day, but then learned work gives us a half-day. So now I'm using my half-day to give me a full-day. I'm very happy about that.
- We have a funeral this weekend for Beerman's paternal grandmother.
- She was a nice lady. I just wish there wasn't such weirdness with this side of the family.
- There's all this push at work for togetherness and team building. Bleh.
- I've decided reply-all and group Facebook messages are the devil.
- I'm really ready for the vacation, even if it is for Thanksgiving. I'm ready to be home with the family.
- I'm hoping to get us to a Christmas market this week. I have never done one, and they are popping up all over.
November 24, 2015
10 for Tuesday
at 1:30 PM