- I have to do a big presentation at work today. So, of course, I spilled my whole cup of coffee on my pants before 10 a.m.
- It looks like Beerman is working for a Canadian company soon. Guess we should start practicing our 'aboot', 'doh-lahr', and 'eh'.
- Maybe he'll get Canadian benefits? Now that'd be nice.
- I picked up the Jingle Bell Run/Walk shirts for the team yesterday. We'll be in green this year.
- I haven't broken it to C-man that Eddie Lacy is now the Packers' #2 back. Some things are better left un-said.
- Report cards come home today. That'll be interesting.
- I have been doing better with the eating this week. Working out has been a bust with our schedule. It's a bad excuse though. I need to do better.
- I'm glad it's getting to be vacation time at work. I really need some time away where I don't have to think about work.
- C-man wants a hoverboard for Christmas. I think that's a really bad decision.
- Beasley's foot is healing. I really hope we can get him to the park this weekend, because he is nuts.
- This is our slow month. So why doesn't it feel slower?
- I'm reading the 4th book in the Outlander series. I'm tired of this series and going to move on after this book. But bajeezes, these are long.
- Speaking of which, I'm taking book recommendations. No sappy Nicholas Sparks nonsense, either.
November 12, 2015
at 1:14 PM