- C-man is all scheduled for ski club at school. It's hard to believe it's ski club time.
- It's another potluck at work today. I think other people are getting tired of these, because there isn't nearly as much food there today.
- I made a yellow cake. From a box. Because I had no time. It was gone in mere minutes.
- Someone brought poached pears in mustard and bacon. Now that was actually worth it.
- I've been quite dependent on my coffee lately and not drinking enough water. Time to reverse that trend. Except now I have to pee all the time.
- Classmates keeps sending me emails asking if I know these people. Um... no? Geez. High School was a long time ago. And to be honest, I didn't like the people then. What difference is 20+ years going to do?
- C-man wants a Hoverboard for Christmas. This seems like a really bad idea to me.
- It's going to snow this weekend. It'll be good for my bees, at least, so they stop eating their stores of honey.
- But it also means I have to get my act together on hats and boots and matching mittens. Where do all those right-handed mittens go anyway?
- I'm following the Brewers trades today. It makes me happy to think about Spring.
- We have our Fiji-New Zealand travel figured out. Now to figure out those last two days in Fiji that we no longer have a room for.
- I think we're going to get moved to a Hilton on the island instead. It's a better place at a lower cost than we'd pay otherwise, so it makes sense.
- One more day of work to go...
November 19, 2015
at 2:59 PM