November 26, 2008

Half-day

Ah, the day before Thanksgiving, and it's a half-day. I'm, of course, working Black Friday. (retail close on Black Friday? Are you crazy?) Anyhow, I have a chiropractic appointment and need to make the cranberries for tomorrow. Beerman's on his way home. In other words, I'm free until 4 p.m. Mwah-ha-ha-ha! I'm feeling a Quantum of Solace coming on... ************** Speaking of movies, here is the Jen's rating system for this weekend's viewing on a 5-point scale:
  • Bolt: 4 stars - please remember that I'm rating this from the perspective of a 3 1/2 year old
  • Twilight: 4 stars - the only reason it doesn't get 5 is because I kept waiting for Cedric Diggory to win the tri-wizard cup. Totally wrong choice for Edward.
  • Get Smart: 3 stars - entertaining, but drawn out
  • Handy Manny: 5 stars - I mean, come on, talking tools!

No comments: