November 11, 2008

Tuesday Favorites

1. David Tate Denver boots I just got these from Zappos, and am pretty much in love with them. They're soft, comfy, and cheap.
2. Laura Mercier stick foundation in bare
I got this the other day when I got my facial with cousin R. (She goes by her full name instead of her shortened nickname at work). I'm in love with not having to goop any liquid on or throw powder on after. 3. Voltaren Gel
My hands have been pretty useless the last couple of days. While normally an 80 wpm typer, I think I'm about 30 wpm today. This is what keeps me from shouting in pain while doing it.
4. The Borowitz Report
It never disappoints with articles like this and this.
5. Certainteed shingles in Burnt Sienna
Nothing says "Oh my God, I think they're on the downside of this damn project that's causing me to hemorrhage money" like seeing those sweet, sweet brown shingles up on my roof.

No comments: