November 27, 2008

Thankful

It's taken me a while to come up with a list of things I'm thankful for this year. Yeah, I know, that says a lot about this year. So this is my humble list:
  • Happy, healthy, beautiful, sassy son, otherwise known around here as C-man
  • A husband who has been by my side for almost 9 years now (7 1/2 of them married)
  • 2 loveable, huggable, naughty dogs
  • 2 solid jobs that compensate in above-average ways in an economic time that doesn't typically do that
  • Riley's radiation treatments have given him some real pain relief
  • While him having cancer is a bummer, knowing how precious our time is with the little furface makes every hug that much more special
  • C-man goes to a school he really likes and is learning a lot while he's there
  • Costco. God bless them for building a store by my house
  • A freezer full of beef
  • A new roof on the house
  • That 2008 is almost done. Bring on 2009!

No comments: