November 24, 2008

I'm apalled, and it's not even 9 a.m.

This post will make use of the poignancy of my child, and one of his favorite phrases: Are you kidding me?! 1) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27877195/ A $20 billion bailout for Citigroup, and we're still talking about the auto execs and their private jets and waffling on whether it would be a good idea to float a $25 billion loan to the Big 3? Citigroup - the bank that just raised its banking fees AGAIN another 10% to consumers. Citigroup - the bank that is laying off 50,000 workers. Citigroup - a friggin' bank! If they can't make money, then maybe THEY should be eliminated by the free market. 2) And today, I woke up to this: Ugh... C-man has his Thanksgiving celebration at school today, so I'm hoping the day turns up from here.

No comments: