April 27, 2009

Small Victories

1. While I was posting evil things about hating our village, lo and behold, last night the Village Manager showed up with a DPW crew. Our drainage problem is FINALLY something the village is at least acknowledging. And the best news is our retired neighbor who used to work in the deep tunnels and goes to all the village meetings is all over this like white on rice. 2. Last fall I purchased a long, fitted shirt. I grabbed the right size according to the hanger sizer. When I got home I realized it was actually a size smaller. Somehow, I never threw it out or donated it. So this morning I grabbed it, and what do you know, it fits. Whoot for skinnier arms! 3. According to my scale, I'm an unofficial 13 pounds down. I am happily "waisting" away, one jump rope twirl and three egg whites at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing the weight!!

:D

*Minglin' (a little tardy)