April 25, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Our day (after soccer practice) was spent at the local children's museum (not the zoo like I'd promised all week, no thanks to the weather forecasters who's version of "scattered showers in the late afternoon" is my version of "torrential friggin' downpour starting at 8 a.m.") with C-man and his good friend.
After sugaring them up shortly before taking friend home...

... they started to tell jokes. And 4 year olds telling each other jokes is hilarious.

Friend: C-man, why did the chicken cross the kitchen?
C-man: I don't know, why?
Friend: Because he was hungry.
And this is when I learned my son has talent for telling jokes like me:
C-man: Why did the goose swim in the lake?
Friend: To get to the other side?
C-man: Because there was a shark attack!
Beerman decided this is going to be his new favorite joke.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Sounds like you have a budding stand-up comic there!

*mingling*