April 9, 2009

Whole Numbers and Belt Notches

So I've been "off" bootcamp the past two weeks. And I've been sick for a few of those days. And well, let's face it, I'm not very self-motivated when it comes to punishing my own body. (The way I see it, getting out of bed is enough pain.) So I've worked out some, but DEFINITELY not to the intensity of boot camp. So imagine my surprise when I got dressed yesterday and noticed my pants gave me dumpy butt. I grabbed a belt to pull them up... and then had to cinch it to the last notch available! I was quite pleased with myself. So this morning I excitedly jumped on the scale. And I'm down into another decade of numbers. Woo-hoo! That's 9 unofficial pounds according to my scale. (Official results won't come in again until next Sunday) Apparently it's true that your body drops a bunch of its water when you're not working out ridiculously. I love it. Now I just need to get through the weekend without eating all the ears off C-man's chocolate bunnies and survive the return to boot camp on Monday after being a semi-slacker these past two weeks!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquie said...

Congrats!!!
I think the ears have the less calories though!

*Mingle*