December 26, 2009

The Aftermath

The Christmas Eve pickle was found by C-man. Again. It's amazing how he finds it every year. The Christmas morning present opening was a frenzy of squeals and "Awww, cools!" Harry fell in love with his blue fluffy thing with 2 squeakers in it.And after all the shopping and baking and wrapping, the good news is that we haven't forgotten our trusty toy, the TV box. I guess it IS technically boxing day. Except we're not British. Or Australian. Or Canadian. But whatever, we're going with it, because it makes C-man happy.
So Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate. And to those of us who don't, Happy Aftermath. I'm going to see if I can get a massage.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I love the pickle tradition!!!

Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas.

::mingle::

Indigo said...

I have not heard of this pickle before, he's got quite the eye. Love Harry's blue toy! He always looks so happy.