December 17, 2009

Are we done yet?

U is for Ultrascreen. The theater by our house upgraded to an ultrascreen with the really super-duper nice seats. And despite only getting to see things like Planet 51 or Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs in it, I really do love it. The fact that there's a great pizza joint attached to it doesn't hurt either. V is for Vacation. And this year I've had a couple of nice ones - to California wine country for a long weekend and to central Europe for a bit of a longer one. I love vacation, even if I'm doing nothing. I never understand people who don't take all of theirs in a year. Seriously? Work is that flipping important? I just don't get it.

2 comments:

wineandroasts said...

Hey, now...Planet 51 wasn't all bad. (ha-ha)

Maybe you can get a sitter and take Beerman to see something R Rated in high def (bow-chicka-wow-wow!)

Kwizgiver said...

Ahhh, but I'm envious of your European trip. What a gorgeous snapshot.

::mingle::