December 14, 2009

Only 10 letters to go...

I have such a hard time going into crowded stores and malls to fight for a parking space to go into a store that looks like a bomb exploded because people don't have the decency to put things back the way they found them only to get to an extra-long checkout and have people grumbling that it's taking too long. That's why O is for Online shopping. I love that I can point and click and it shows up at my door. I know it's not very green of me, but hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. P is for the 50" Plasma TV Beerman and I bought for each other for Christmas. While it's still on bunny ears, and we haven't wall-mounted it because I don't want to do that until we get our couch sometime in January to make sure we put it where we really want it, it's brilliant. I really love my new TV.

No comments: