December 16, 2009

Triple Play

Today is a day for birthdays in our family. My eldest sister Terry. (just sounds better than old, doesn't it?) Her son, whom she gave up HER birthday in order to give him life. (FYI - haven't you learned from your brother that I ALWAYS have my camera and publish the best shots?) He's not a T-name, but he gets the thankful T-day by proxy. And my hubby-poo. Who, when he told me when his birthday was when we first met, I think I said, "Oh shit, for real?" And his name starts with a T, too. He already got his day during the B's, but for putting up with my crap, he deserves a second one. Especially since it's his birthday and all. Since it is the season, I'll let Frosty deliver the message...

1 comment:

Indigo said...

They all have the same birthday? You couldn't have even planned that.

Happy Birthday to all of them!