December 3, 2009

Alphabetically Grateful

So I am going to go through the alphabet to tell you what I'm grateful up to Christmas. Since today's already the 3rd (zoinks!), I'm doing A, B, and C. A A is for artichokes. The best vegetable known to man. B B is for Beerman. (Not his real name, of course, but named so here for his profession, his passion, and because if you know him, there's really no other appropriate pseudoname for him.) I'm grateful for him for many reasons, but mostly because he's put up with me for 8.5 years of marriage and 10 of happy togetherness. C C is for, of course, C-man. My bundle of 4.5 year old contemplative craziness. Whose giggles are make my very soul smile and whose hugs make me melt.

3 comments:

Indigo said...

Gosh, C-man has got the best smile!

Indigo said...

And artichokes. Seriously? BLECH! (speaking of veggies, are you going to use the same CSA next year? We haven't decided to go with the same one next year or not yet, you know how the grass is always greener...)

jon said...

yes, seriously! we are starting to wonder about your food choices. artichokes? What was it you were drinking the other morning? Blue Turnip Tea or something like that. Sounds real tasty...NOT!!