March 2, 2010

De-flabbifying

Dear March,
I've been incredibly stupid. I've given in to those precious little Girl Scouts and their uber-delicious cookies. I've taken an extra helping of delicious white flour pasta when I was already full. I've ordered the gooey-ooey irresistible giant cran-orange pumpkin muffin with my morning coffee. I've been on a cocktails of drugs that make me starving all the time, and have let those feelings rule me. And I've used winter as my excuse to not exercise.
And that leaves me incredibly ashamed, because I now have 10 pounds to lose. 10.Freaking.Pounds. I mean, really, what WAS I doing?
So March, you're going to be my bitch. I am going to kick you where it hurts. All 10 pounds of it. Consider yourself warned.
Jennifer

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Uh oh...
I'm sensing a sugar and caffeine fueled rant coming on!!
Here now. Calm down.
Have some of these carbs.
They'll make you feel better.

Melissa said...

LOL! I think I need to join you. No, I kNOW I need to join you!

wineandroasts said...

I joined the Y on Sunday. Told Hub on Saturday (also my birthday) that I'd woken up face down in the fat gutter and done. DONE being flabby.

Let's both kick March's ass. I'll hold her down while you stomp her sorry backside.

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, City Girl, that sounds fabulous. Poor March - taking the blame for January and February's screw-ups.