March 30, 2010

I'm a winner! And I've got proof!

Remember my photo that won photo of the day on the local morning show? And then they showed it the following day, because it was of a bench that was dedicated in the memory of a child who had died the previous year? It won photo of the month. I can pick up my framed photo anytime in the next 30 days. But the best part? Now we have 2 photos to cover the gaping hole in my living room wall from the roofing project I'm told can't be fixed until we replace the windows.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Congratulations!!!

::mingle::

jon said...

mingle****
Wow! Great idea. I will be moving soon. I will put photos over holes and marks on the walls and ceiling.
If anyone ask why I have a picture of Wilson on the ceiling I won't say "to cover a water stain", I will say, "never question why a genius does a certain things....appreciate...appreciate!"