March 15, 2010

Randomly appealing

My body feels like such hell, that today, you get more randomly put together and less-than-exciting bullets. (Doesn't THAT just make you want to keep reading on?)
  • My back hurts. As in, I can't walk straight because being upright hurts.
  • I have to fly to Baltimore tomorrow and then drive 2 hours to the Virginia/West Virginia border. My body is already screaming at me.
  • Next week, I have to go to Kansas City AND Ohio.
  • I really hate airports.
  • Daylight savings time is kicking my butt.
  • I had to promise I'd pick C-man up from school early so we'd have time to go golfing today.
  • I also had to promise my child I'd bring his lucky "power ball" (bright yellow ball the pro at the course gave him yesterday) to keep in his pocket while he golfed.
  • I think someday they're going to map a gene for "sports fanatic" and we'll be able to prove that this isn't something I forced.
  • I just ate a vanilla cupcake and it was really, really good.

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Where will you be for St. Pat's?

If you should get pulled over in Baltimore by the cops, my cousin's name is Brian. Ask for him. He owes me.

jon said...

I like Charlotte NC Airport. I like to sit in the rocking chairs. I must be getting old.