March 12, 2010

Randomness

  • In the next 3 weeks, I'll be in 6 different airports on 8 different flight legs.  2 for work, 1 for fun.
  • I've been watching the geese coming north in their Vs and I love it.
  • The Brewers beat the stinky Cubs. We cheered loudly at our house.
  • It's almost as exciting as Marquette basketball.  But they are going to give me a heart attack if they don't stop these buzzer beaters!
  • I've been working out almost daily lately.  My back is killing me, but I have a lot of energy, so I'm hoping the back pain will work itself out once I lose some of this fat.
  • I had a goal of 10 pounds in March.  Despite the morning eggs and protein shakes, I'm down a whopping 2.5.  And I'm trying really hard not to get discouraged.
  • The air smells like spring.  Spring is, by far, my favorite season. Even in spite of the allergy-havoc that it wreaks on my body, it's just so hopeful and beautiful.
  • My favorite day of the year is when it rains and rains and the following morning all the leaves pop out on the trees.
  • I have wine club tonight.  When I reminded C-man of that this morning he said, "But it's wine you drink, right Mom?  Not like my whine club where I just whine a lot."
  • It's been a crap week and I'm really glad it's near the end.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

Did you tell him that we do our fair share of whining at w(h)ine club too?